Monday, August 31, 2009

Unadulterated Love

I love and I do mean love fake animals doing things.
Look at this picture and tell me that isn't one of the funniest things you have seen all day besides looking down in the shower...

What you are seeing here is a "chinchilli" chasing Mexicans
(extra points for blatant racist images)
Now I am obviously a very busy man. I am in charge of East St. Boringville's #1 export and we are a small business oriented community with strong family values.
*#1 Export of E. St. Boringville*

My point being that I do not have the patience nor the interns to research EVERY instance of fake animals doing things. Actually, if I could get at least 1 intern to help me my work would be so much easier. I mean how hard is it to find an 18-19 year old girl who doesn't mind working in a "liberal" office where it's totally normal to sit on my lap while we work. We are in a fucking recession people AND we are striving to go green. I am just doing my part by having one office chair and 15 intern spots open. Jeeze, get off my back already.
Anyway, what was I saying? Something about animals and shit?
Man I gotta stop drinking in the morning.

*10 AM meeting*

No comments: