Monday, April 7, 2008

DIANA DEATH AN ACCIDENT, DIANA STILL DEAD


So, a U.K. jury decided that Diana was "unlawfully killed" when her car hit a pillar in Paris over 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO.

After six months of hearings and testimony by more than 250 witnesses, a jury at a British inquest found Monday that Princess Diana and her lover, Dodi al
Fayed, were unlawfully killed by the negligent driving of their chauffeur and photographers who pursued the couple's speeding Mercedes into a Paris underpass over 10 years ago. (Via International Herald Tribune)


I remember that fateful night when I found out about Diana's death and exactly where I was and what I was doing. Oh wait, no I don't because I have better things to do than to worry about some lady that would have become a queen in an entirely pointless and toothless monarchy. Now if she would have been in line to start beheading assholes who crossed her then it would have been a tragedy.

Glad to see that 6 million dollars were spent on this trial too. Good to see that even in the U.K. they have their priorities straight.

When reached for comment Diana said: "..."

No comments: