Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stupid Idea

Today I decided to go on a crash diet.

I weigh about 250 lbs but weight loss is not the primary goal for me.

Mostly I want to see if I can do it and how long I can eat just a half a cup of rice and an apple every day.

The other reason is because I am completely out of my mind and I want to experience first hand the psychological effects of starvation.
I have now gone about 18 hours without food and I am already starting to feel different. I have thought about quitting at least 4 times and I have tried rationalizing why I should eat something more than the rice and an apple a day.
If you have ever closed out a bar and walked outside into the daylight after hours of drinking you know how I feel right now. Everything is distorted and not in the right contrast.
My mind as it seems is protesting this choice I made. I wonder why?
My friends have accepted what I am doing although they all have their doubts as do I.
Now, on to the funny shit. I was talking to my brother today and we put over/under lines on the things that would happen to me as I tried this experiment.

trip to the emergency room------30 days

death----------------------------2 months

my mom yelling
at me for doing this--------------next time I call her

bowel movements ceasing-------7 days

BM resembling rabbit poop------4 days

me standing on top of the
stratosphere in a gorilla suit
furiously masturbating-----------N/A (Vegas doesn't put odds on certainties)

No comments: