Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bat Shit Crazy

Some thoughts from day 2 and 3......
I knew when I started this that I was going to miss food. I love food.
However, I didn't realize how sneaky and tricky my mind is. I have been trying to keep myself separated so the side of me that started this experiment and the side of me that is actually starving are two different entities.

Well, little did I know that I am a sneaky bastard, the Starvin' Marvin Carlos keeps trying to trick the Mad Scientist Carlos into eating.
It will try to say,
"hey boss, it wouldn't be so bad if I ate a piece of chicken every now and then right?"
To which the mad scientist says
"well, I guess it wouldn't be too bad" Well all this is of course being played out in my head and next thing you know I have visions of me at the table in "Hook" when they imagine all the food. Except not only am I eating all the food but I have slit the lost boys throat and Tinkerbell is blowing me under the table as I make Peter Pan's mom and her friends have an orgy in front of me.
Yeah so not only do I have to deal with the physiological effects but now I am starting to have to punch my own self in the face for trying to trick myself into eating.

Also, I have added another reason as to why I am doing this.
Christian Bale prior to The Machinist went on a similar diet and went from 180 lbs to 120 lbs.
Christian Bale then became the most awesome Batman ever.
I am on a similar diet (see below) for no other reason than to see what happens.
I will then inevitably become a super hero equal to or greater than Batman. Also, I looked up just how many calories I have been eating the last few days and I came up with the grand total of just about 250.
I might have to rethink this, or I might just keep on like this.....who knows?

No comments: