Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Down the Gullet




http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24004376/

If you didn't read that story above let me summarize for you.

I guess when you turn 21 it is a "ritual" of downing 21 shots of alcohol.

Let me give you a little background on me at this point so you know where I am coming from

My biological father is the town drunk and still lives with his mother in a town in Guatemala.
All my uncles and 1st cousins are alcoholics.
I have been drinking LARGE amounts of alcohol since I was 14.
I am 6'2 weigh 235 lbs and I truly believe I am invincible.

All this being said, how fucking retarded do you have to be to think you can take 21 shots...SHOTS...not drinks where you slowly introduce alcohol into your body. These are slam them home, down the gullet shots of pure alcohol and I imagine these aren't buttery nipples or jolly rancher shots.

I can maybe do 21 drinks on a great night but I would never try to do 21 shots on purpose. And I imagine a veteran like myself could probably only do 7 shots max before I puked or called it a night in the back seat of my car.

I mean seriously the kid in the story died from this and I hope the person who bought him the last shot has killed himself at this point. This is why I don't go out drinking hardcore with anyone who I don't trust with my life. News flash stupid kids, you can't use the old "he said he was fine" excuse for shit like this. People are irrational when they are drunk, people don't know if they are fine or not. Oh and by the by these kids aren't losers who work at Best Buy and live with there Grandparents. These are college students...COLLEGE...you know that place where you pay ass loads of money for the chance to learn. Notice I said chance there because it is an option and most people (read the kids in this story) don't make the right choice and just cruise through.

Stupid white college students.

No comments: