Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guess who pissed me off this week

Welcome to the whore club you stupid little whore.......

Hey, you know what would be a good idea?
Let's take pictures of me with my shirt up showing my flat stomach.....

Hey, you know what would be an even better idea?
Let's take a picture of me in a shower with a white wife beater esque shirt/skirt on...

Ladies and Gentleman, we have found a formidable contender for Britney's trailer park princess title. I hope this dumb little bitch goes up against the number one contender, Jamie Lynn "my mom probably told me to get pregnant for publicity" Spears one day. That would be the ultimate trailer park trash fight. Just think about it, you have one little whore who actually came from a trailer park going up against another little whore who despises what her father is and stands for and desperately wants to become what he only sings about. I mean really, and where the hell are these girls handlers? Oh what's that? They know that sex sells? They are the ones who "hacked" into her phone or computer or whatever? Seriously, these aren't the number one fans who love them and would die protecting them, but are still going to kill them one day working for them. These are grown ass people who probably resent the fact that they have to wipe these kids asses for a living. Why wouldn't they sell racy pictures to the paparazzi for thousands of dollars?

So congratulations you stupid Disney whore. I hope you end up getting nailed by a biker who plays Mickey behind the enchanted castle.

No comments: