Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shameless

Come on you bastards. Everyday I log into my adsense account and everyday I see this sad and pitiful sight.

That makes me so sad that if I had a monkey I would spank it every time I saw that. Also I know that this is a moot point because only 1 or 2 people actually read this regularly but if you do happen to stumble across it please leave a comment. Google is reading the web page and it thinks we are interested in this stuff.As I have said before, St. Boringville is a town that accepts and welcomes with open arms all people from all walks of life. If you are a man and you want to wear a pouch thong *shudder then who am I to stop you? Who am I to call you a gay faggot queer who reigns over gay kingdom as High Queen of butt pirates and fudge packers? Who am I to say that you disgust me and that they should, along with the blacks and the Jews, stick you all on an island somewhere. NO GOOD SIRS, that is not my place to tell you something like that so you keep on wearing what you want to.

But for the love of god can we make another post the most popular so I don't have to keep looking at that queer shit everyday.

No comments: