Wednesday, May 23, 2007

DEATHWISH

So you know on myspace and other "reputable" sites how they have that one ad where you have to "click here" to save the guy from a bear attack, or from a piranha attack, or from a bear with piranhas in his mouth and so when he growls he spits piranhas at you attack?

Well, I love, and I mean LOVE clicking the button just enough to where the little guy has a fighting chance and then I cease the clicking and watch him die an awful, bloody mess.

I love it.

That's what those stupid ad people get for making me do something against my will (stop a senseless animal attack on a stupid man who shouldn't be in that position to begin with) to get something for "free". I just wish there was a "click here" button for people that actually believe they will get a free ishit or whatever is the flavor of the week if they just save the little guys life because you know there is somebody that's falling for it or else they wouldn't make anymore masochist ads like these...yeah, that would be great...

No comments: