Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jail and STD's

Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are whores.

Can you imagine what Paris will be like in jail?

Chances are she won't be saying "that's hot" while a butch lesbo named cutter, for her ability to make shanks out of nothing, is holding her in her bulging sweaty arms. I am glad she is going to jail. I wish I could say that she is going to be a big ugly whore who wont eat or touch anything because she is so used to everything being brand name. I wish I could say that but the ladies (and I use that term loosely like Lohans nether regions) in jail are going to love her.

You know they are.

She will act all cute and naive and she will have a fantastic time in jail because that is how God repays hard work and diligence. I hate the Paris Hilton's of this world.

Now let me turn my attention to the petri dish of STD's that is Lindsay Lohan. You know she does, you know she has.....Don't tell me that you look at her and say "gee, I bet she has never had the clap or syphilis. I bet she doesn't have Herpes coursing through her veins right now." If you can say that to me I will gladly punch you in the face until you realize the error of your ways. How many guys has she been with now? I lost count after the gay dude from That 70's Show who apparently has the magic stick got done defiling her.

I used to think that both of them were attractive but looks will only take you so far when you have been with millions of men and you are in and out of rehab.

I am all worked up now, THANKS you whores.

No comments: