Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I NEVER!!

So why are we, as a society, so Charmin soft? Why in 2007 do we get offended at the term "ho"? Why do we have press conferences when we say "that's so gay"? I mean, I know the pen is mightier than the sword and that sticks and stones and all that bullshit but I mean, come on right? If I pay someone to be "controversial and shocking" and then that person shocks people and causes a controversy, do I now fire that person for doing his job? I don't agree with this person and I am offended but isn't that what im frikkin paying for?

Good thing there are people sitting at a computer listening to every radio show, watching every television show and reading everything ever published looking for anything that is mildly offensive. Yeah, that type of dedication isn't needed anywhere else in the world...

No comments: