Friday, August 29, 2008

Natural Selection At It's Worst



This is an infomercial for a "Lil Reminder" which basically allows old people and idiots to once more evade the ghost of Charles Darwin for at least one more day.

I am not going to even bother arguing why this product is a detriment to society because, well, I just don't feel like it and it's my party and I will cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to.


What I want to focus on here is this.





Are we not living in the good year of our lord Two Thousand and Eight?
Who in the hell doesn't have at the very minimum a debit card?

You can call and receive this awesome product by repeating 16 numbers off of your credit card

OR you can painstakingly write out a check which is actually much much more efficient than the next option and that is saying a lot because writing a check is a mild inconvenience. Listen people I live in the United States of motherfucking America. It is my right to not be inconvenienced in any way.

OR you can get off the couch. Drive to your local bank/grocery store/convenience store. Get out of your car. Walk into said establishment. Wait in line. Ask for a money order. Get out your CASH (because if you pay with a credit card I swear to God I will hunt you down and murder you in front of your grandchildren). Take the money order from the store. Place it in an envelope. Put a stamp on it. Insert it into the mailbox. HOLY SHIT

Anyway, my whole point here is that old people are stupid. When I am getting close to death I want to be sent into the Alaskan ocean like an honorable Eskimo.

No comments: